Bring Back Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring Back Arcade

We need the Arcade back!! Why did you take it down when it is so helpful to so many people?

Hi MomandPup,

I like the arcade too! I sent an email to tech support about updates. When I find out, I'll let you know.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Tech support emailed me back and they don't know when the arcade will return. Sorry, no updates. In the meantime, have you tried a google search for free online games?

Comment

MomandPup,

We understand how important the arcade was to many members and how much it truly helped their cognitive function.

Our arcade was run via java and we were informed that java would be fazed out completely in December. This required MSWorld to find an alternate arcade for our members.

Please be aware that MSWorld is working on getting a new arcade and we would love to know what your favorite games were you played?

We would love to know which games you enjoyed the most so we can incorporate into the new arcade or something similar.

Thank you for your patience and you can be rest assured that MSWorld is working on bringing a new and improved arcade to our home for all to use.
        MSWorld Administration

Comment

Majong was always my favorite
          Gubbins

Comment

What is this "Arcade" you speak of?
            "Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
            ~Leonard Cohen

DX March, 2022. Ontario, Canada

Comment

We had dozens and dozens of different games here - card games, word games, Mahjong, interactive games, etc. that were relaxing as well as challenging for us. They were good way to keep our minds sharp and well as a way to take some time off to chill and relax

They will eventually be back! No time frame as to when yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
                We had dozens and dozens of different games here - card games, word games, Mahjong, interactive games, etc. that were relaxing as well as challenging for us. They were good way to keep our minds sharp and well as a way to take some time off to chill and relax

They will eventually be back! No time frame as to when yet.

Oooohhh...... I would love those!
                "Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
                ~Leonard Cohen

DX March, 2022. Ontario, Canada

Comment

The games on this site were probably some of the best and its a true loss they are no longer available.
                  I'm not perfect....just forgiven!

Comment

Working...
                  X