Hello MS WORLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello MS WORLD!

Hi friends..I'm trying to navigate around this site,and having a bad brain fog time right now so my apologies if I'm in the wrong spot..I have had ms for 9 years..I have been working as a community nurse for the past seven..taking a few weeks off a year for a relapse etc. But for the last month..wow..I have hit a huge hard wall! I have made a personal decision not to have anymore Mri s..I don't want to know what's happening because Lord knows my body will let me know. Some people disagree with this, but I'm a believer in " what I don't know can't hurt me"...

I have a fabulous hubby who worries about me so much that Im not disclosing how I feel to him enough..he worries so much, isn't able to sleep..I just smile, and save my tears for when he is at work. I have two beautiful daughters, one away at university ,the other going back to school in Sept to obtain another degree..I don't want to burden my babies with worry about their mom..my furry babies are a combination of 255 lbs of Great Pyrenees boys named Monty and Tucker, who get me thru my days.

Off work for the last week and off again next week. I hate this!! This is the worst I have ever been. Incredible insomnia, I did take 7.5 of Zopiclone last night and did sleep..but Im ready for bed again..weakness is an understatement and this tingling is non stop, I swear I can hear the vibrations..sorry to whine..that's not me..I just so need a spot to share this with..to get some ideas to help get thru without crying continuously when everyone is gone! My patients tell me I'm a whirlwind ..I'm an outgoing , happy, life loving girl normally.

I haven't felt like this since I was first diagnosed..help...it's going to get better right...xoxo

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

HELLO CBINURSE WELCOME TO MSWORLD! It is nice to have you here, but what brought you here is not nice.
    You are in the perfect spot! Please take your time and look around this site, there are lots of wonderful things. And make sure you check out the chat schedule if that interests you. The chat room is open 24/7 there are busy times and quiet times. If no one is around check back in 15 minutes or so. The schedule chat times and chat topics can be found in the latest addition the express newsletter. You can find a drop down under where it says home and one of the choices is the newsletter. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them. Don't ever feel like you are being a "hassle", because you are not.
    Good luck
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

WELCOME!!!

this is a great place to whine and fuss if you must! we've all been at the point that we need to blow off steam especially to those who understand.

which is why MSW was started in the 1st place by MSrs for MSrs. 'normal' (whatever that is) don't understand the shoes we stumble around in.

glad you found it here, sorry though that you're feeling so bad.
      it should get better, especially if you're normally a happy, positive person. that helps a lot!

hang in there and keep us posted on your progress. take a tour around this site, there's a lot to learn, see, enjoy and great people to meet plus an arcade to get addicted to!

take care & God bless ya!
      "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Hello and welcome to the boards. I wish that I could tell you that it will get better. And I can't and will not tell you that anything is predictable with MS. I will tell you that MS is always changing you and the way you feel. Are you dx'd RRMS or what? Are you taking a DMT? For how long? I wish you well because you're going to find out a lot about how this miserable disease (MonSter) changes your whole personality and physicality. Keep posting. Keep on, plowing on. Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X