Newbie~~~ Diagnosis in Feb 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie~~~ Diagnosis in Feb 2015

New to all of this and just trying to get a feel for it!

Hello tinabobena72 and welcome to MSWorld

Sorry to hear you have received a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis. Look around and feel free to ask questions.

Take care
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

WELCOME TO MSWORLD TINA! We have many exciting features here for you, from all of our different forums to many different chat topics. Look around and acquaint yourself with everything, and please like Snoopy said, ask questions. Good luck
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Welcome to MS World we are happy you found us! Here you will find a wealth of information about drugs to progression about MS. We hope you will find it helpful. You can ask and answer questions, join our live chats, and go to the arcade and forget about MS for a bit. For now you probably need to get you medication straight and make sue it is a good fit. Please do write about it here as it helps others in the selection process.

So you are new, but you have a lot to offer those waiting for a diagnosis.

I hope things go well for you. Where are you going?Raleigh neurology

Good practice.

Take care
        Lisa
        Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
        SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
        Tysabri

Comment

Welcome, Tina. MS is very unpredictable. I hope that you have the most common form, RRMS. That form has many treatments. The other forms do not have any studied treatments. You should find a lot of useful information, here. Post often.

Comment

Working...
          X