Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

To introduce myself, I am female, married with two adult children.

In 1997 I had viral labrynthtis which left me with impaired balance. I was unable to walk longer than 45 minutes without my left leg starting to drag. I adjusted to my life with impaired balance and tried to limit my walks at any one time to 45 minutes.

Then in 2004 I had trouble just standing for any length of time. I was diagnosed with MS in 2005. My EDSS score at the time was 2. Today it is 5.5. I never really have had relapses, the ms has slowly progressed.

I find this board full of information and support. Thanks to all of you!

Welcome, MS World has helped me a lot!
    dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

Hello and Welcome,

I also find the information here helpful.

Comment

Hi AMJ, and welcome to the site, hope you find it as helpful as I have. Take care Dale
        Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Hi AMJ and welcome to MSWorld! Thank you for joining! You'll find that we are a diverse group, but all here for the same thing - lending support and sharing experiences. If you are interested, we also have a chat room. For schedules go to http://msworld.org/chatroom_info

Come back here often and share your story while you are on this journey with us

Take care!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hello and Welcome AMJ!
            When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
            X