Hi Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone!

I have been in the background for a while now. I just wanted to say that this site is great. The best thing is that you know that your not alone. I was dx in May of 2012. RRM, will start Copaxone very soon. I believe that I have had MS for 19 years now. That is a long time to be without a dx. Drs kept saying that it was only my nerves.

What I did was found a new Dr. and was dx in three visits after testing. So I learned to listen to your body, it knows when somthing isn't right.
    I am a 55 year old wife and mother of 2 grown daughters, 2stepdaughters,Grandmother of 9 and a great grandmother of 3. I love to read a good book , crochet and fish. I am really glad that I can talk to people who understand. Thanks for listening

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large
    blocks of print. **

Gram Hi and welcome to the site. Wow what a family. Come here any time for support, information or just company. Take care Dale
    Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Hi Gram and welcome! Nerves? Oh yea, I've heard that before. I had obvious symptoms for 10 years and what told I was having a nervous breakdown at one point. Maybe I was because of all the misdiagnoses I had to endure!

I'm glad you finally found a doctor who could make that dx after 3 visits! Sounds like you have a great family with plenty of love to give around to all those grands and greatgrands- how fun!

We're glad you're here and come back to visit often. We have a wonderful community of supportive people who do understand!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hello

Hello and Welcome!

I just rejoined recently after trying to push through without a diagnoses, but my symptoms would not cooperate.

Comment

Hello and Welcome Gram!
          When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Hi Gram and welcome!

I'm 49 a wife, mother of two grown sons. Dx MS after 3 mo. of tests. Oh and they threw in hashimotos for a bonus! Anyway, i fired my first neuro doc and i really like my current one.

Gram sounds like you have a HUGE support team and i'm glad you are here!
            Diagnosed 1/15/2013, Avonex 2/8/13, copaxone 3/7/13

Comment

Thanks everyone. Talk to you soon.

Comment

Working...
              X