Technical Support for profile update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technical Support for profile update...

I've attempted to update some info in my account profile but I get an error message stating: "The administrator has required that you enter a valid date of birth. Please go to the Profile tab in the User settings and enter your date of birth and save the changes"

It's impossible to update the required field in my user settings. I've emailed technical support a couple of times.

Thanks.

I'm sorry this is happening to you, stevenelliot, and thanks for letting us know.

I will notify tech support myself. Hang in there!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
      I'm sorry this is happening to you, stevenelliot, and thanks for letting us know.

I will notify tech support myself. Hang in there!
      Thanks so much for your help! Another new issue to report...when I logged back in just now, it showed one new notification was in the Notification Center but when I clicked on it, it said: "You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons."

Comment

Originally posted by stevenelliot View Post

Thanks so much for your help! Another new issue to report...when I logged back in just now, it showed one new notification was in the Notification Center but when I clicked on it, it said: "You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons."

The Notifications Box is for Moderators only who are given permission to access it. So, not to worry about this one
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

It is my understanding (although I could be wrong ) that members can receive notifications.

Choose User Settings (from the drop down when you click on your user name, top right of page).

In User Settings, click on Notifications, then select the following:

General

Subscribes to you
          Confirms a subscribe request
          Posts on your visitor message board
          Votes on your polls
          Likes your post
          Mentions you in a post
          Quotes you in a post
          Discussions
          Replies to your discussion (this also includes comments in your topics)
          Comments on your discussion

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ItsOnlyMe View Post

I get that message sometimes too, when I click on Notifications, and then go to the Message Center.

I just ignore it, and (in the Message Center) I click on Notifications, which is on the left side, in the Message Center.

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
            ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
            X