Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error Message

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Error Message

    I have been getting an error message when I try to post replies to threads. This is only recently, the last week or so. What is this?

    #2
    Originally posted by loopey View Post
    I have been getting an error message when I try to post replies to threads. This is only recently, the last week or so. What is this?
    Thank you, loopey. I've been getting error messages too, but thought the problem was with my browser.

    I'll let tech support know about it.
    PPMS for 23 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

    Comment


      #3
      Hey loopey

      Tech support is aware of the error message issue, and is working to resolve it.
      PPMS for 23 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

      Comment


        #4
        FYI: It's still happening, and my old link to the forum is no longer working. It opens the page, but everything's locked.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by NoraS View Post
          FYI: It's still happening, and my old link to the forum is no longer working. It opens the page, but everything's locked.
          Thanks for letting us know, Nora.

          PPMS for 23 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

          Comment


            #6
            FWIW: I have been getting an error message when I try to check on new members or Birthdays.... This is often, ever since the redesign. What is this:
            • Error: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

              If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
            Also, as stated previously in another thread, informing the administrator appears to be a rabbit hole. Never have I received acknowledgement of an issue.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
              FWIW: I have been getting an error message when I try to check on new members or Birthdays.... This is often, ever since the redesign. What is this:
              • Error: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

                If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
              Also, as stated previously in another thread, informing the administrator appears to be a rabbit hole. Never have I received acknowledgement of an issue.
              Hello Jer!

              I let tech support know about the issue. Same thing happens to me.
              PPMS for 23 years (dx 1998)
              ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

              Comment


                #8
                Thanks KoKo!

                When you replied to my query I receive a notification that my handle was mentioned in a post... when I click on notifications I get this:

                You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

                I get around it without problem but it always happens.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
                  FWIW: I have been getting an error message when I try to check on new members or Birthdays.... This is often, ever since the redesign.
                  Have you found a work-around until the issue is resolved?

                  When I go to a member profile and click on About, I get the Error message.

                  I click on the OK, then refresh page 3X in succession.

                  Then click on the About again. This usually works.

                  However.......if I do get the error message again, I click OK and refresh 3X again.

                  So far this has worked for me.

                  PPMS for 23 years (dx 1998)
                  ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I'm getting an error message when I post and all my paragraphs come together to form one paragraph.
                    The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post
                      ... all my paragraphs come together to form one paragraph.
                      Hi Boudreaux!

                      Before you start writing your post, make sure the editor features are present directly above your posting space (font, bold, italics, underline, etc).

                      If not, refesh the page until it shows up.

                      Sometimes it isn't there, for some odd reason.

                      And I found that when it's not there, my spacing doesn't show up (like you mentioned).

                      PPMS for 23 years (dx 1998)
                      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Didn't see them Koko....refreshed and now I see them.


                        Let's see if that does the trick.
                        The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post
                          Didn't see them Koko....refreshed and now I see them.


                          Let's see if that does the trick.

                          Looks like you have line spacing now, Boudreaux.
                          PPMS for 23 years (dx 1998)
                          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X