Error Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Message

I have been getting an error message when I try to post replies to threads. This is only recently, the last week or so. What is this?

Originally posted by loopey View Post
    I have been getting an error message when I try to post replies to threads. This is only recently, the last week or so. What is this?
    Thank you, loopey. I've been getting error messages too, but thought the problem was with my browser.

I'll let tech support know about it.
    PPMS for 23 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hey loopey

Tech support is aware of the error message issue, and is working to resolve it.
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

FYI: It's still happening, and my old link to the forum is no longer working. It opens the page, but everything's locked.

Comment

Originally posted by NoraS View Post
          FYI: It's still happening, and my old link to the forum is no longer working. It opens the page, but everything's locked.
          Thanks for letting us know, Nora.

Comment

Working...
          X