How do you use this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you use this site?

How do you know when an question is answered? It seems that questions and discussions have to be chased by participants. With my brain fog I am lucky if I can remember what question was asked much less chase it down all over the site? I belong to another site MYMSTeam and all the comments regarding me show up in my email inbox. Am I missing something here?

Hi Robin,

To find all your posts and see any responses you've received to them, just click on the word "Search", which is found on the blue bar above the forums (where you see UserCP, FAQ, Calendar, Arcade, Guidelines, New Posts, Search, Quick Links, and Log Out). A new box will appear, and under "My Threads and Posts", click on "My Threads" to see only the ones you've started, or "My Posts" to see all of your posts.

You can also click on your username (or anyone else's for that matter) above any of your posts and another box will appear, click on "find all posts by RobinC", and all your posts will also appear.

Hope this helps!
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

If you like a notification of any response made to a thread you have in some way participated in automatically sent to you via email, like MyMSTeam, go to User CP > Edit Options > Default Thread Subscription Mode.

There, you can choose to not subscribe (more on this in a moment), receive no notifications or instant, daily or weekly email notifications. Decide how often you want the emails, scroll to the bottom and click save changes.

Now, about subscribed threads. The default is that when you participate in a thread in some way, you are subscribed to it. To easily find them and go directly to them, go to User CP > Edit Options > List Subscriptions. If you find a thread you want to follow, but not participate in just yet, go to the top of the thread, in the same blue bar that says, "View First Unread", find Thread Tools and in that drop down, click Subscribe to this thread. It will then show in your subscribed threads.

Easy peasy.

Comment

Working...
      X