Updated disability report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated disability report

I know I posted this but I haven't gotten my questions answered i.have a low on my previous updated disability report and will I get a short form or long form please answer or have an attorney answer me, I need lots of answers

I have my updated disability report i.dont know how to fill it out please help me I don't know my recent visits to all my doctors can people help me how I get them

Moderator's Note- We are sorry, but according to Guideline #3, personal information is not allowed. You can place this in your profile for all to view.

Comment

Hi Lindanissen and welcome!

I would first start by calling all your doctors and ask them when was your last visit. They certainly have those records at the offices. You can ask them to send records for verification purposes, if need be.

Good luck filling out your report!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Another thought - if you have insurance and access to your records online, you may be able to put a timeline together by looking at the claims processed.

Do you keep a calendar? I use one and then use the insurance company's claims to cross check.

And as Seasha said, you can call the doctors' offices to ask.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

I have an updated disability report that I need help filling out can anyone help me it says the most recent visits since october 2019, could that be in 2021 please answer I need alot of help. Who knows if Richard Feingold will help my case if i get denied. I need an attorney who will help me if I get denied please email me
          Last edited by Seasha; 12-09-2020, 09:48 PM.

Comment

I am not sure what you are asking, other than help. In your prior post, a few responses were provided as to how to find out when you had office visits. Personal contacts can't be placed in these public posts, but you can add it to your own personal profile.

Usually, they want dates of office visits and treatments, in your case, it appears since 2019. If they ask about scheduled future visits, then 2021 visits would be documented.

You seem to be jumping ahead, thinking that after filing your update, you will be denied. I am not sure why. Are there reasons you are concerned?

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society provides a service called MS Navigators who try to help answer questions and identify resources to help with MS life. You may want to try to call them and see if they have any guidance on how to help find local resources to help. Here is more info:

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Res...n-MS-Navigator

Kathy

Comment

Hi I'm expecting my review next year how will I know if I'm going to get a long form or just an updated disability report please answer I need lots of answers I'm very worried I will be denied thanks

Comment

Please answer I have my updated disability report I need help I'm afraid I'm going to get denied please I need lots of answers

Comment

I'm going to have my review next year on my updated disability report it says a L what does that mean? Can someone help me fill it out. I need Richard Feingold phone number too

Comment

Hi Linda~ Richard Feingold is no longer a part of MSWorld. Jamie Hall is now our volunteer disability attorney .

I see you have posted 4 threads regarding you disability report and we're sorry that no one has responded. MSWorld has recently sent Jamie Hall an email in hopes he will be of assistance and reply before long.

Please hang in there!

Comment

Linda,

The SSA's continuing disability reviews are generally not too aggressive in MS cases. Although others may have had negative experiences, in over a decade I have yet to have an MS client thrown off of disability who didn't return to work. If a person continues to treat, continues to be symptomatic, and responds to the SSA's form requests, he or she should be fine. Be sure to list all of your relevant treatment when they ask. Remember, on review the SSA generally has to show that you have improved sufficiently to be able to return to work. If the worst happens and you are thrown off, you can continue to collect benefits until a final decision is issued if you file the appeal within 10 days.
                      Attorney Jamie R. Hall's practice is focused on assisting individuals with claims and appeals for Social Security Disability and Long Term Disability benefits. He has assisted claimants nationwide, approximately half of whom are MS patients, from his Pennsylvania and Ohio locations. **No attorney/client relationship is created by this communication, and information provided herein is not a substitute for formal advisement.**

Comment

My review is coming up.i want to.know what the L means on the updated disability report please answer me I'm very worried im.going to get the long form. Please I need lots of answers

Comment

Can you be more specific as to where the "L" is that you are concerned about? Regardless of what it means, worrying about whether you are going to get a short or long form seems to be causing you a great deal of anxiety. Did you get a chance to review Jamie's response to you in your prior inquiry? If not, definitely review it. It should put you more at ease.
                          Kathy

Comment

If you can't find Jamie's reply to you, go here https://www.msworld.org/forum/forum/...ability-report
                            Last edited by Seasha; 12-20-2020, 01:11 PM.

Comment

I know I posted this but I haven't gotten my questions answered i.have a low on my previous updated disability report and will I get a short form or long form please answer or have an attorney answer me, I need lots of answers

Comment

• TheMSLawyer
                                TheMSLawyer commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Generally, the "L" designation will result in a short form being issued. As I noted on my response to your prior post, however, the SSA's reviews are generally not too aggressive, and symptomatic MS patients who are actively treating are at a low risk of losing their benefit on review. The key is to make sure that you answer the form promptly and within the deadlines.

• Lindanissen
                                Lindanissen commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Please I need lots of responses what does a L mean on an updated disability report that I got in 07 will i.get.the short form or long form please jamie hall cant.help me

• pennstater
                                pennstater commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Both Seasha and Jamie responded to your prior thread. They indicated L means low, which generally translates to short form. Please review the prior response.

https://www.msworld.org/forum/forum/...ability-report

If this is not what you are asking, you need to provide more detail behind your question.

On a side note, noone here can help you fill out your report. People may give guidance based on their own personal experiences. Additionally Jamie volunteers his legal expertise to assist people in understanding the process, answer general technical questions, and share insight based on his professional experience. Some people have reached out to him and retained his services for individual assistance in filing/appealing claims.
                            Working...
                            X