Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about filling out the application/worksheets

Hi Everyone,
    On worksheet 1 on the application, where it's asking to list all hospitals, clinics, MS Center, should I list an MS Center that I went to only ONCE almost 4 years and the some of the symptoms that aren ot normal now were normal at that time? Should I still list that place?

What about doctors/physicians? I've had MS for more than 20 years and a lot of MS doctors are now long gone/retired, should I list them, anyways?

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi calculus and welcome!

Based on my experience, I listed every doctor, hospitals, clinics, etc. regardless of whether they were or weren't in practice now. I also listed each and every symptom even though I wasn't experiencing some of them at the time of the application. It's best to show every detail of your MS history.

Good luck!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
      Hi calculus and welcome!

Based on my experience, I listed every doctor, hospitals, clinics, etc. regardless of whether they were or weren't in practice now. I also listed each and every symptom even though I wasn't experiencing some of them at the time of the application. It's best to show every detail of your MS history.

Good luck!
      Thank you very much for that; I just didn't know whether to include a visit from 4 years ago that resulted in some normal testings that are now very much abnormal. I didn't want the SSA to get the wrong idea by looking at the results from 4 years ago....

Comment

Working...
      X