Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Rich Feingold Applied for SSDI but doc is nt supportive

Hi,

So I have been getting progressively sick for two years. I once had a compassionate doctor who wanted me to apply for disability because my appointments were usually after work and I would be in tears barely able to walk with my cane.

Fast forward about 6 months, I have moved and have a unsympathetic doctor who hasn't even reviewed my medical records. He sent me to a neurosurgeon for a super small herniated disc. The surgeon said I needed no surgery I was fine there, but he strongly suspects MS. THat was in nov. 2012 my doctor said the surgeon was crazy.

I cant work, the pain, cognitive difficulties, trouble driving, fatigue, well everything makes it impossible so I applied for SSDI on my own. I am 33 and look good btw. Not a good thing I hear.

I am still waiting on referral to neuro and my determination lady at SSDI made it sound like she wants to wait till I see the neuro.

My question is because my doc seems to think I am just fine is this going to hurt my case horribly. He seems to think I am fine but still approved a handicap placard and has me on pain meds. I don't understand this guy.

Thanks a bunch!

Joycelyn
Working...
X