Mental Exam Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mental Exam Questions

I have been requested to attend a mental exam for my disability application. I have a few questions about what this will all entail. Will this be a multiple choice type test, or will it be just a variety of questions? Also, due to the MS I do experience times of memory loss and time and space issues along with disorientation etc. however it is not a constant minute by minute problem. I do experience this on a pretty regular basis, my concern is that how do they evaluate this in one appointment?

Happy, I had this also and I believe this is the most important part of the ssdi journey. Of course this is only my opinion. I started to write the questions down that i could remember but I think it would hurt you more than help you. I would not be helping you out,if your like me you would try and study to do better than you probably could and that would hurt you more than help. Just remember he will be giving his opinion on your cog ability. Its just a bunch of questions, I thought I did good when I was there but when I read his report I messed up alot. He will also watch how you answer his questions. I was also really worried but just be yourself and let him decide if you have cog issues..

Good luck

Comment

Working...
    X