Pain in both eyeballs NOT ON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain in both eyeballs NOT ON

I keep having, especially when I didn't get enough sleep eyeball pain. It is in both eyes. The pain would best be described as a bulging swollen feeling which is definitely still vague. I also have a headache when the eyeball pain is going on. It isn't the traditional feeling that way either. INSAIDS don't help whatsoever. I know making an appointment would be a good idea and it is happening. I don't always feel the understand the sense or unfortunately have the answers. I hope this post isn't too confusing.

It is wise to see your Neuro. Always best to rule out other causes. In the early stages of MS, I was diagnosed with migraines as well with eye pain and headache. Thankfully, think it was stress related an went away when I eliminated the stress. Sinus infections can also cause the symptoms you mention.

I hope you get both answers and relief soon.

Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by pennstater View Post
      It is wise to see your Neuro. Always best to rule out other causes. In the early stages of MS, I was diagnosed with migraines as well with eye pain and headache. Thankfully, think it was stress related an went away when I eliminated the stress. Sinus infections can also cause the symptoms you mention.

I hope you get both answers and relief soon.
      I echo pennstater's suggestion. Good luck with your appt and keep us informed.
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I have it too. Don't know what to do and I'm afraid to go to the doctor.

Comment

Working...
        X