Eye discharge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye discharge?

This might be unrelated but a few years ago I first started to notice I was getting discharge from my eyes. The discharge is not yellow, doesn't look like an infection or anything, it is just like a transparent white discharge and when I run my finger across the base of my eye I get big strings of the stuff coming out.

I have tried antibiotic ointments and eye drops but neither help.

At first it seemed normal but now I'm having to clean this stuff out with my finger several times a day or my vision gets blurry and my eyes are irritated by it.

I have never heard of this as an MS symptom but it seems to be progressing at a similar rate to my other symptoms which makes me wonder.

Hi Dale76,

Sounds very uncomfortable

I don't know what it is but it would not be due to MS. Hopefully an Ophthalmologist, PCP or some other Dr. can help clear up your eye problem.

Best wishes
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Yeah I kinda figured but I wanted to be sure. I'm going to go see the eye doc I guess.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X