CoQ10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CoQ10

Wondering if anyone use CoQ10. Seems like it has many benefits for different things. Heard that it could be helpful for neuropathic pain. Would love to here from others about their opinion about this supplement.

Hi rsinger​, Did you try CoQ10 and if so, what did you think? I just read an article saying it is a great support for general health, heart health, and MS fatigue. I bought bout 4 months worth of gummies. Fatigue isn't my worst symptom by far, but it can creep in after a lot of activity. They will add 4 grams of sugar per day to my diet, so I'm not sure the product I bought is the most efficient delivery system.

Happy New Year.
    All the best, ~G

Comment

Originally posted by rsinger View Post
      ....Wondering if anyone use CoQ10....Heard that it could be helpful for neuropathic pain. Would love to here from others....

My trainer got me on it around 2015, saying it helps maintain cardiovascular health, although I've never had heart issues.

I use it on gym days (3x a week). Never heard anything about helping neuropathic pain. My MS pain is spasticity and no help there.

The energy I have I attribute to exercise not supplements. Research appears doubtful as to CoQ10 usage claims.

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
        The energy I have I attribute to exercise not supplements.
        Fair enough.
        I've been taking it for about four months now, and I'm not doing any worse. I like the idea of anything that helps to clean up free radicals, but the best way to do that IS probably to just keep moving and take care of one's metabolism.

All the best, ~G

Comment

Working...
        X