CBD oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD oil

I recently tried CBD oil because I was desperate with my walking problems. After just a week my walking has improved. My muscle stiffness is less! Maybe I was just coming out of a relapse or maybe it is because the weather has gotten cooler but I really think this stuff has helped. Has anyone else had such great results with CBD oil?
    May 2003-Avonex started
    July 2007-Rebif
    Laugh than Pray!

I haven’t tried it yet but have been looking into it. What brand/strength/dose are you using?
    The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

I have been using Charlotte's Web CBD oil for about 18 months. It does help with my calf muscle tightness and ankle stiffness. I take 1 dropper at bedtime, and 1 dropper at 5am. The 5am dose allows me to fall back to sleep for a couple of hours without leg pain. 10-15 minutes after taking the CBD oil I can feel my calf muscles relax. However, my acupuncturist says CBD oil doesn't work for everyone. I gave it a try because I figured what did I have to lose!

Comment

I tried CBD oil for leg pain with no success unfortunately. It did help me sleep though. I'd give it a try.

Comment

I've been reading about the stuff and trying to figure what is what. I finally decided to just go for it and ordered the CW. I'll report back after I use it for a while.
          The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

My Dose

Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post
            I haven’t tried it yet but have been looking into it. What brand/strength/dose are you using?
            I use Lazarus Naturals and take 1/2 dropper in morning and 1/2 at night. 1 full dropper is 1ml
            May 2003-Avonex started
            July 2007-Rebif
            Laugh than Pray!

Comment

CBD oil dosage can be measured according to this greenthevoteok.com/cbd-oil/dosage/calculator/.

This is for the new users that will see this thread, i know i am posting on 6 month old thread, i was sent to this forum by a reddit user and i am trying to help people who see this thread in future
              Last edited by KoKo; 06-23-2019, 08:12 AM. Reason: url removed

Comment

I've been thinking about trying CBD oil for my spasticity. My (probably stupid) question is, when you say you take a dropper of CBD oil, what exactly do you mean? Are you swallowing it or rubbing it in?

Comment

Working...
                X