Losing feeling in foot/leg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing feeling in foot/leg

I’ve had MS for a while. Recently, they’ve been testing me for a Pheochromocytoma. For the testing, I have to be off of nortryptilline X1 month (also Carbamazepine, lorazepam, meclizine, Zofran, Armodinofil, Tylenol) - A few days after stopping these, I began losing feeling in my foot/leg. It’s the side that’s been weak for a long time. My question: Is this related to holding the nortryptilline, or do I need to contact my neuro?

Originally posted by bookbabe View Post
    I’ve had MS for a while. Recently, they’ve been testing me for a Pheochromocytoma. For the testing, I have to be off of nortryptilline X1 month (also Carbamazepine, lorazepam, meclizine, Zofran, Armodinofil, Tylenol) - A few days after stopping these, I began losing feeling in my foot/leg. It’s the side that’s been weak for a long time. My question: Is this related to holding the nortryptilline, or do I need to contact my neuro?
    I would hope that you contact your neuro or the prescribing doctor. I'm not sure if anyone here could answer your question.
    Let us know what you find out, bookbabe!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi bookbabe,

The numbness may be caused by going off Carbamazepine.

Would still be as good idea to check with your doctors. Best of luck with you tests.
      Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
      X