Confused and worried.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused and worried.

I think I am just going crazy. For the last almost two years I have just felt unwell. Had on and off fatigue. I'm generally just more tired and cannot do what I used to do. Luckily I stopped working at place I was on my feet all day. When I do exercise now or exert my body I will come home to my legs vibrating and tingling like crazy which is weird. I am 23 and otherwise no health conditions but the last two years have just been weird. I've felt short of breath at times, on and off tension headaches which a year ago a doctor said was probably neuralgia but never really investigated. I have eye twitches, periods of sometimes months where I have bladder incontience which is really strange for my age. Muscle twitches on and off for over a year (had ALS ruled out last year). lower than usual white blood count. If I sit down for any extended period my left leg will almost always go numb. My late grandma had MS as did my aunt who is now passed was diagnosed with MS at age 22.

I've had blood tests, ekg, bladder function tests, physical. Does any of this sound similar? I've never had fatigue so bad I can't leave my bed but idk should I get checked for MS? do any of these familiar?

Sorry I accidentally posted this in two sections. Tried to delete this but can't so ignore.

Comment

Hi,

Have you gone to see a neurologist?
      I was diagnosed with MS in January and had a similar symptom to yours. Whenever I would walk for more than a couple of minutes my legs would feel like they were vibrating and buzzing. I was pregnant at the time and had a few other symptoms but that was one of the most bothersome and my GP told me it was just stress and anxiety. I pushed for a neurologist and was diagnosed.

I would keep pushing your doctor for answers.

Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Working...
      X