Stress & Cog fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stress & Cog fog

Anyone else finding their cog fog gets worse when they experience periods of stress?

I'm just wondering because the past semester has been a harrowing experience for me
    Dx RRMS 2008/Kesimpta Feb 2023
    UNbalanced Dog Trainer - Accredited pet dog training instructor

Hi , Yes it does. And this can be very inconvenient, frustrating and embarrassing at times. And costly too especially if you are supposed to be doing or achieving something that has a deadline or requires special attention to detail or a quick concise response . But i think everyone experiences this to a certain extent , not just ms'rs. If people have ANY problem or dysfunction these are usually exacerbated by stress. In this modern age we live in we may not have to chop our own wood or bake our own bread if we choose not to like our grandparents but i think our daily lives are more stressfull and HURRIED. And we tend not to have the family support like they did either as a general rule. I have found that over the last couple of years after I consciously reduced the amount of stress i exposed myself to i have coped better. The brain still doesn't work properly at times but it when this happens it has less impact on me. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    X