Is it MS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it MS?

So I do web administration from home and lately (last 6 months or so) a new thing has been going on. When I am working with the code after just a short time working the code gets so I can't understand it. I used to be able to read code (C++, HTML, PHP, JavaScript) like reading a book. Now it almost feels like I am trying to read in a foreign language. The lines get jumbled in my mind and I can't remember what variable I am trying to call etc. It has made work almost impossible.

When it first started about 6 months ago I could step away wash dishes watch TV read a book or whatever and in 10-20 min it would go away and I could dive back in. Like my brain just needed to cool off for a moment.

Now it can take an hour of cool off and some times I only get 5 min of work before it starts again. I have this morning been pouring over the same page of javascript for 3 hours and made 0 progress because by the time I catch up to what I was doing the last time it happened it happens again. Also the tricks to clear my head are not working as well. I'm can't tell if it is a working memory problem, or a language understanding issue or what on earth is going on. I have an appointment with my neuro on Dec. 14th but I can't just not work for a month.

Anyone else experience anything like this and have any tricks to get around it?
    Rise up this mornin, Smiled with the risin sun, Three little birds Pitch by my doorstep Singin sweet songs Of melodies pure and true, Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou
Working...
X