Which neuropsych tests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temagami,
    I have been watching this thread to read about your experiences. I am currently enrolled in a clinical trial that is measuring my cognitive decline through a series of tests that I do on my laptop with a piece of proprietary software. I am also visited at home by a psychologist that monitors my testing and also administers some verbal tests.
    I apologize for the 'tone' of my previous responses. Mea Culpa ! I think that's used correctly ! Good luck

Comment

Update- 4 months after submitting the request for testing I finally had the appt. It was about 4 hours long- tests with the colors and the words of colors in the wrong color, look at shapes for 10 seconds and then redraw them, listen to stories and repeat, listen to word lists and repeat, put pegs in the holes with dominant and non-dominant hands, see a picture give a word, hear two words and tell what they have in common, connect letters in order, connect numbers in order, connect no. letter no. letter etc., and finally a computer test that went on for 25 minutes? in which you hit the space bar when you see the letter x- SOOOO boring that I feel asleep several times- think that was measuring ability to attend. Anywho- still waiting for results and then found out that I have to drive 2 hours one way back there to go over the results. They did not mention that part until I called to see if the report was ready. It was tiring mentally and got old sitting for so long.

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys.
        Am possibly going down this track shortly and appreciate having some idea what to expect.

Feels like alsheimers

Comment

Working...
        X