MS, I HATE YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS, I HATE YOU!

I HATE that you are taking my strength. I HATE that you are eating my brain and Ican't think or talk. I HATE that you have changed me into someone unrecognizable. I HATE you caused a rift in my marriage. I HATE YOU.

I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU !!
    Karen

((((Hugs))))
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Hate

Dang you Hate every thing good in life, like fresh air, the stars just being alive so theres alot to not hate for sure.

Comment

Yeah, MS is a hateful disease. I'm right there with you!
        Echo
        DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

Comment

Originally posted by sadielady View Post
          Dang you Hate every thing good in life, like fresh air, the stars just being alive so theres alot to not hate for sure.
          But don't you understand that I'm losing my best friend too? We have been together nearly 40 yrs.
          Karen

Comment

Karen, I'm so sorry for what you are going through. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

MS I Hate You Too!

I've been hating MS since I meet her. She has been a pain since May 2013.
              Chrissy

Comment

Originally posted by Tia1 View Post
                Karen, I'm so sorry for what you are going through. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
                Me too. Why does life have to be such a struggle with so many of us? Throwing curve balls one after the other....

Sending gentle thoughts and hugs to you, Karen
                1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

"I HATE that you are taking my strength. I HATE that you are eating my brain and Ican't think or talk. I HATE that you have changed me into someone unrecognizable. I HATE you caused a rift in my marriage. I HATE YOU." me too @ rift in my marriage.
                  "

but with that being said, there are still many things that I love. I love when the first flowers of spring bloom, I love rainbows after a rainstorm, I love the outdoors and all that nature provides for us.

BUT I STILL HATE MS!
                  hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
                  volunteer
                  MS World
                  hunterd@msworld.org
                  PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd View Post
                    "I HATE that you are taking my strength. I HATE that you are eating my brain and Ican't think or talk. I HATE that you have changed me into someone unrecognizable. I HATE you caused a rift in my marriage. I HATE YOU." me too @ rift in my marriage.
                    "

but with that being said, there are still many things that I love. I love when the first flowers of spring bloom, I love rainbows after a rainstorm, I love the outdoors and all that nature provides for us.

BUT I STILL HATE MS!
                    I don't even care what MS does to me anymore...I just wish it would leave my granddaughter alone!

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd View Post
                      "

BUT I STILL HATE MS!
                      Hunterd, I appreciate what you are trying to get through to me ... but I can't see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. The above hates are just some I mentioned, so much other crap being flung at me too.
                      Karen

Comment

I Understand

I understand what you are saying. Right now I hate MS and I hate being sick all the time and I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel either. I was walking on a boardwalk along some cliffs in CA at sunset. I wanted so much to feel the joy such a thing would always bring me. But I have cancer hanging over my head (as if MS isn't bad enough) and several tests yet to go through next week. I can't feel the joy.

People used to tease me because they said I had "rose colored glasses". Boy do I wish I could get them back right now, at least part time. So I understand how you feel. It does get better though, at least I have to believe that!

Comment

Originally posted by Karenkay View Post
                          But don't you understand that I'm losing my best friend too? We have been together nearly 40 yrs.
                          I hear that. It's bad enough that MS takes our physical strength and abilities, it affects our ability to think and to function like a normal human being. But, when it messes with our relationships, our long-term family relationships, that just adds to the unfairness.

I hope you have people close by that you can turn to who understand and who will support you and be near to you during this time.

Someday, you may be able to appreciate flowers and rainbows again. But, today, they don't make up for your loss.
                          ~ Faith
                          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Wow. You actually gave me something to be grateful for.

I no longer have an "other" to concern myself with.

I also have alot more than "just ms" going on at the moment and was feeling a little sorry for myself for not having a partner for a number of years.

I know there seem to be several, even many (?) people here that still sound like happy couples- but my experience and from what other people I know tell me, YOUR current experience with a life-altering illness is much more common.

I can't tell you how sorry I am for that. AND how sorry I am for all of those people/partners that leave! Can you imagine? NO- I can't either!

I just wish I could say something to make it better.

Comment

Originally posted by WillyNilly View Post

I just wish I could say something to make it better.
                              Yeah, me too.

I'm realizing that waking up in the morning is too hard. He's not there in bed with me. The rest of the day sucks.
                              Karen

Comment

Working...
                              X