memory loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

memory loss

hi im chachi 1122.im scared i down hear the the right words or i say the wrong thing im really misrablei have mad my friend very very upset i get nasty i forget terrible then i get mad.my blood pressure goes up over stupid things and i have anurisms on brain and i get mad when i forget thingshope there there is something i can do about it i have a pain pmp put inits taking a year it doesnt help sothey keep on tryin different medications and i have coccidina im ready to throw in the towelits takin to long and i have fibromyalgia my back is shot and i cant stop smokin im tryin

Hi chachi1122,

I'm sorry to hear you are having a rough time. It sounds like you have a lot going on. I suppose all your frustrations with your health are boiling over and that's why you easily get upset. Raising your blood pressure when you have aneurisms is not a good thing!

What does your pain dr. say about your pain? (And that's tailbone pain?) Maybe your pain could be better controlled with a different medicine in your pump. I hope you can find something that helps get your pain under better control. Pain has such a negative impact on one's quality of life.

I've been to occupational therapists who recommended ways to improve my memory. Maybe they could help you, too.

Do you already have an MS dx or is that something you are still in limbo about? I can only imagine how hard it is to deal with MS on top of your other health concerns. It might be beneficial to seek out support/ help from a mental health professional. Sometimes we just can't deal with everything alone ...

Best wishes,
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
    X