Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our feelings

Hi all:
    As I sit here and read about the ups and downs we all experience for no apparent reason,I am thinking the following-We were all DX with a terrible diseases that has Been overwhelming,uncertain,challenging,sad angry(this is to only mention a few feelings).We may take some medication to help take the edge off. We will most likely have these ups and downs. That is just the beast working. Just surround yourself with others who may understand the rollercoaster most of the time. Roxy118

There in lies the problem...finding those who do understand.

Comment

So far, I am. The problem with these people can often be a bit overbearing. One seems to think, "What can I do to help make you be able to function better?" Just being there and understanding when I need to cancel an outing.

The other tells me not to do things and take myself out of stressful situations and avoid stressful people.

Mostly, when one cried and made statements of, "its so sad when your mind is loopie." The look of concern. Plus, her husband (whom I dearly love) says;

"My brother was diagnosed with M.S. because he was so tired all the time. He just got more tired and died." I went in my backyard this afternoon and he cleaned it up sometime this morning or yesterday.

I am having a car issue and he put his car in my driveway and the keys in my hand. writing this makes me weep with joy and happiness, to be so blessed. Little things like car issues etc have become too stressful for me.

IDK how I'd be doing if I did not have these people in my life, now. Oddly, they became my neighbors at the same time M.S. did. It's hard to feel sad, when I've been so blessed, as well.

If there is anything I can do, it is try hard to be more patient and not so short with those around me. It is a behavior pattern and behavior is learned, therefore, it can be unlearned! WE are only harming ourselves, be more kind to yourself. fed

Comment

Working...
      X