Dizzy and severe neck pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dizzy and severe neck pain

I've had ms for about 8 years but recently (the last week) I have severe neck pain and dizziness all day long feel like I'm not sure what's going on. It's worse when I'm up walking but can't find anything to get relief. I've tried muscle relaxers, meclizine, Advil, heat and cold packs but nothing... Anyone ever found anything or had this happen?

Have you seen your Neurologist? A Primary Care Physician?

Remember, not everything is MS related.

Take care
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

i'm always dizzy!

sometimes it can be a MS sx.
      mines not, they just discovered the reason for it while doing all the MS tests. i have neurological damage that causes me to have constant vertigo (where everything spins around, even when i'm lying still)

ear infections cause the same thing. and there's a type of vertigo that physical therapists have a particular 'cure' for it.
      keep asking drs. til you get an answer.

mine is controlled by meds, but if you can get rid of it permanently with therapy i'd go for it!

may God bless you with some answers and relief!
      "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Thank you!

I'm headed to the dr today. Neuro always says just a symptom of ms!!can I ask what meds ur on for this?

Comment

Working...
        X