Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pain all around my waist

Hi all.
    My entire waist circumference is achy. Like a dull deep ache. In my lower back, all around my stomach. Its not tummy issues. Its like real low back, wrapping around my waist. It is not my rib cage area.... lower. Any thoughts? I called my neurologist, and we decided to start a six day pack of the steroid Methylprednisolone. I don't know what this pain is..... could it be a variation of the MS Hug I read about? I also took a flexeril last night and that helped a bit. Opinion on weather the muscle relaxer or steroid is the way to go? thanks in advance.

Originally posted by jlk9498 View Post
    Hi all.
    My entire waist circumference is achy. Like a dull deep ache. In my lower back, all around my stomach. Its not tummy issues. Its like real low back, wrapping around my waist. It is not my rib cage area.... lower. Any thoughts? I called my neurologist, and we decided to start a six day pack of the steroid Methylprednisolone. I don't know what this pain is..... could it be a variation of the MS Hug I read about? I also took a flexeril last night and that helped a bit. Opinion on weather the muscle relaxer or steroid is the way to go? thanks in advance.
    Weird...
    Gastro or Bladder OK?
    Jim S.

Comment

My waist is still achy. I didn't do the steroid treatment, but just pain relivers.
      I have an appointment with my neuro at the end of this month, so I shall discuss this with her.

It doesn't appear to me, to be gastro or bladder.

Comment

Originally posted by jlk9498 View Post
        My waist is still achy. I didn't do the steroid treatment, but just pain relivers.
        I have an appointment with my neuro at the end of this month, so I shall discuss this with her.

It doesn't appear to me, to be gastro or bladder.
        I hope it resolves, constant pain troubles get "old" really fast.
        I had major pain issues around the time I was first dx'd with MS. I found a good anesthesiologist who sorted me out. Heaven sent!
        Jim S.

Comment

When I got the ms hug it started low like your explaining but eventually spread up further over time to just below my breasts. Cervical spine lesion...
          Carrie

Comment

Thanks for responding. Yea, it doesn't creap up my torso. It just is along my belt line. My DR wants to do an mri or ct scan or whatever. But I really don't feel like going in the tube again. I am giving it some time, and the see if it gets better.

Comment

Working...
            X