Dizziness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dizziness

I have trouble looking up while dusting overhead. I was trying to get rid of some of the cob webs from our woodstove and got dizzy (more than normal LOL) and had a bit of a sick feeling. I put my swiffer away and hit the couch. Does anyone have this happen??

Thanks

Allison

when I tilt my head back with my eyes closed this happens every time.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Dizzy is my life! haha

It happens reaching high into a cabinet, looking down while scrubbing the sink, don't even try bending my head forward to blow my hair, and God forbid I need to look under the bed for something! lol

And yes sometimes, you can get that sick feeling that makes you plop down on the sofa.

Mostly I have a constant dizzy, unsteady thing going.

You are completely normally abnormal!!

If however - that is not normal for you and it keeps happening, tell you doctor in case there could be something else going on.
      Dx 06/07
      Copaxone

Comment

I get dizzy while I'm brushing my teeth. I usually tip my head down towards the sink while brushing and swishing, but when I look up into the mirror.... wheeeeee!

And... weird... when I put my prescription glasses ON I get dizzy. How strange is this?
        Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

I don't think I could ever go back to the classroom because I get dizzy when looking down and up for any length of time.
          Brenda
          Adversity gives you two choices in life: either let it make you bitter, or let it make you better! I choose the latter.

Comment

I used to love to swim. But now turning my head to breathe makes me dizzy and I come home wanting to keep my head on the pillow forever. Doing things around the house also start it. So does using my laptop. I've given it up for the ipad unless there is something I have to print.

The HEAT also makes me dizzy as it makes every MS symptom worse.

What can we do?

Comment

Working...
            X