Learning New Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning New Things

Hello one and all. While sitting here watching old dvd's and reading some of your posts, I thought about something. In my previous life, before ms, I probably wouldn't have had any time to contimplate these things, but now I am. I just came to realize, this leisure life, that ms has brought upon me, is not so bad. I can do things when I please or if I please. Don't have to deal with the working world atmosphere. Can eat and drink when I please. Get out of bed when, or if I please. I'm beginning to like this way of life. I believe God does know what He is doing. I wouldn't have slowed down, to smell the roses, as it were, if it hadn't been for this ms thing. I worked a full time job since I was 15 and I am now 52. I worked up to three jobs at a time to provide for my children, single parent of course. When I was working 3 jobs, that is when my symptoms came to the surface. I guess God said ok thats enough already. God only gives us what we can handle or what we need. I guess I needed a long rest and relaxation. You know this thing might not be so bad after all. I'm not saying we should rejoice, but maybe we need to slow down and see what is around us. Really, life wherever we are, is not that bad. It really has alot to do not physically, but mentally. If we can get our brains in order, usually the rest will follow. Take care to all of you. Don't give up and don't be afraid to ask for help. We are all in this world together. Take care and God bless.
Working...
X