Anyone on Zeposia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone on Zeposia?

Wondering if there is anyone out there who is on Zeposia now? I've been off DMT's now for about 2 years (giving my body a break) and now it's time to get back on the horse. I was going to go with Betaseron as it worked so well for me in the past, with very little side effects. I was hoping that someone knew about Zeposia by first-hand knowledge. Anyone?
    Wendy
    "There are signs everywhere...."
    "Life is wasted if it's not lived as an adventure."

I just started Zeposia 9 days ago. No problems so far. Did you start it? If so, how are you doing?
    Dx RRMS 12/05, RNY Gastric Bypass 12/12, NASH Cirrhosis 12/12, JCV+ 9/13

Copaxone started 12/05, Switched to Rebif 11/07, Tysabri 10/08-9/13, Moved to Tecfidera 12/1/13

Comment

After multiple tests and MRIs my neurologist has diagnosed me with SPMS has prescribed me Zemposia where my previous neurologist had me on Kesimpta. My new neurologist says he wants me on a medication that will assist in slowing my active lesions and that I have progressed past demyelination and currently my brain is now destroying the parts of my brain that were being attacked by large, active lesions. That stunned me. I was let go from a job that I loved and now have applied for Social Security Disability. Currently, im 41% processed. So now im just waiting. Sad thing is I used to be the breadwinner for my family. HopefullyZemposia will assist.

Comment

Working...
      X