Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Linda!

Originally posted by lindaincolorado
    Daughter & 2 g-kids still in Michigan, brother still gone and significant other in a group home in NV with sons seeing to him as of 8/1/22
    Missing our loved ones can hurt pretty bad.

It's me and my 13 year old cat-please G-d, he lives many more healthy years !!
    Good wishes for many more healthy years for you and your beloved cat!

I keep saying "Life on Life's Terms".. saying is one thing, living it is another
    True enough!

One and All, hope you are doing well
    Thank you! I've moved into assisted living, and doing well, all things considered.

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

KoKo, thank you for responding to me I hope you will be happy in assisted living and that you had a good holiday and wish you a good 2023!! I am still lonely and not smiling/laughing much. I hope this changes and soon Linda
      Linda

Comment

Hello Linda!

Thank you for the kind wishes, and hope your 2023 is a lot brighter for you.

I don't get lonely here as there are plenty of staff members around to talk to quite frequently (nurses, assistants, activities team, housekeepers, and even the kind maintenance guys). They're all friendly and helpful.

And of course the other residents too (mostly older though, as I'm the youngest here, at this time). And I'm not exactly young anymore!

My second grade teacher is even here! We visit with each other from time to time also.

Well, you stay hopeful and courageous Linda.

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
        X