Infusion #5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infusion #5

Not sure how I'm feeling. wonder if TY is doing anything for me. My balance is off. And my energy is low. Is anyone else having this problem?
    toot

DX 1986 currently on TY
    Copaxone 2003 to February 2015

Hi Toot

I just looked back on your first and second infusions and it kinda sounds like you still have a little of the same side effects as before just not as bad. Well I sure hope you start feeling better soon. Is dizziness a normal symptom for you? The tired feeling I think, if its does not clear up soon or gets worse you should probable call Dr. just for your own peace of mind.
    I still have not completely recovered from my side effects from my first infusion. I told my neurologist yesterday about mine and she was really surprised. She said most of her ty. patients rarely have any side effects. Are we not the lucky ones hey. She did tell me I could go off it though. She also said its really the only one she would recommend, her way of saying it would not be wise to not give it a little more time Next infusion 8/24/2015
    I sure hope your problems are real temporary.
    PEACE
    Tortis

Comment

End of week, wondering if I should call doc. Or just slow down, I tend to do too many things.

Today I will shower, do one load of laundry and then relax. Have to go to bank after my husband gets off work. We have pizza for supper. Easy meal.

Thanks Tortis, always good to hear others thoughts.
      toot

DX 1986 currently on TY
      Copaxone 2003 to February 2015

Comment

Working...
      X