No announcement yet.

First infusion on Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Tomjadg - yes, it's a bit of a "trek" for me, but we are used to it. We live on a Peninsula in WA and in a lot of ways it's like living on an island. I am lucky in that it is just a 30 minute ferry ride over to Seattle where they have some world class hospitals, docs and research centers all focused on MS!

There is actually an infusion center on "our side" of the water, but it's a 45 minute drive to get there still and in a less desirable place. Plus, if I go across the water, I'm at the same campus where my doc is, so appointments, MRI, labs, etc. can all be scheduled around my infusion appointments to save multiple trips.

@lindaincolorado - I had a *horrible* day after this last infusion, but I think I just did way too much. I had scheduled a hair appointment without thinking and then I ran errands and just generally wore myself out. I went into my calendar and blacked out the day after my next 4 infusions that are already scheduled so I remember to just take it easy.

I had my infusion on a Tues, bad day on Wed, but then on Thurs I went and did a work out so I was feeling pretty good about that!

Comment

Working...
    X