Waiting to start tysbari...no dmd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting to start tysbari...no dmd

I am off of my Betaseron right now waiting to take Tysabri. I've had horrible migraines and I'm really achy and stiff. The worst part is, I've been sleeping about 16-20 hours a day. It's all I can do to get up and shower. I have no energy. I don't feel like I'm in a flare, but I'm curious of what's going on. My balance is a little off in that I feel like I need to pop my knuckles and ankles more and I cannot reach my other hand without looking and kind of forcing my hands together and I'm a little clumsier than usual. I can't even have my husband touch me because it hurts. Did any of you go through this?
    RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Maybe the Beta was helping you "that" much. I was off Copaxone for 6 weeks (only needed 3 but, circumstance made it 6) before starting Tysabri. What ground I lost while off I got back almost immediately with Ty.

Have you called your neuro ?

Best wishes
    Linda
    Linda

Comment

I'm sorry you are going through this! I haven't had the same extreme symptoms, I'm sure folks will chime in!

Sara

Comment

Not yet

I will call him monday. The beta was causing walking issues too, or so we thought, and horrible migraines, but now they are worse. We will see what happens.
        RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

Working...
        X