Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Month 5 update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Month 5 update

    Started November 18 2017, still 0 side effects and relapse free since sept

    still early but all is clear now in a good recovery 👍

    #2
    Tecfidera

    4 years on Tecfidera. No relapses or new lesions. easy medication to take and well tolerated.
    Hope you have continued success.

    Comment


      #3
      Works for a lot of ppl

      Originally posted by rsinger View Post
      4 years on Tecfidera. No relapses or new lesions. easy medication to take and well tolerated.
      Hope you have continued success.
      The more I ask, the more ppl go many years without relapse/lesions while on tecfidera. It the first med I took and hoping it keeps me active and relapse free for a very, very long time too

      Comment


        #4
        Thatís awesome! Iíve been on Tecfidera for about 5 years now and so far no new lesions or relapses and best of all no side effects!



        ďKeep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.Ē
        ― Helen Keller

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Ant1981 View Post
          Started November 18 2017, still 0 side effects and relapse free since sept

          still early but all is clear now in a good recovery 👍
          How often do you plan on getting MRI'S to check progression?
          The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

          Comment


            #6
            MRI

            Originally posted by Boudreaux View Post
            How often do you plan on getting MRI'S to check progression?
            Still smooth sailing here, hope it goes all the way to aug02 for MRI, then I'm not sure about wat my neuro has planned.

            hope it stays in remission cause I'm feeling great these days, full active life

            thx for asking, I think about your case a lot and wish my MS follows a similar course as yours 👍

            Comment


              #7
              Month 6 finally

              After a awful winter which left me broke, dealing with my dx flare and losing my girlfriend of 6 years I made it to six months on tecfidera this Friday 👍 I've recovered to well with no activity in sx besides they still improve, I very happy about that. I await my neuro appt. next month June 12th and then see my MRI in aug 02 and hopefully everything stays stable because I'm doing great these days. My neuro said it takes about six months to reach tecfidera' full therapeutic effects so I made it!! Now the MRI is a big day for me

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by ladybug162 View Post
                Thatís awesome! Iíve been on Tecfidera for about 5 years now and so far no new lesions or relapses and best of all no side effects!
                After considering Ocrevus. My Neuro and I decided on Tecfidera. I came here to see what people were saying about it. I came across your post (as well as others who have been doing well on it) and I am glad I made the choice to go on Tec. Thank you for your post (which fills me with some confidence)
                Peace to all,
                LM
                RRMS 11/11/2005, SPMS 20011 (guess I 'graduated')

                Comment


                  #9
                  Month 7

                  Originally posted by Fishytrout View Post
                  After considering Ocrevus. My Neuro and I decided on Tecfidera. I came here to see what people were saying about it. I came across your post (as well as others who have been doing well on it) and I am glad I made the choice to go on Tec. Thank you for your post (which fills me with some confidence)
                  after starting tecfidera on November 18 2017 this month would mark my 7 month mark.

                  i talked with my neuro on June 12, he agrees that probably it is working, given my low relapse rate (0) and great recovery since dx in sept of 2017.

                  a clear MRI on August 02 would cement in the fact that tecfidera is keeping me at my near normal pre-dx I'm very happy with tecfidera so far, I have 0 side effects.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Month 8 on tecfidera

                    As of nov 18 I have been on tec for 8 months and everything is great since sept 14 dx. Almost a year since my nasty dx flare but feeling very good a optimistic about the future... Iím happy 😃

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Ant1981 View Post
                      As of nov 18 I have been on tec for 8 months and everything is great since sept 14 dx. Almost a year since my nasty dx flare but feeling very good a optimistic about the future... Iím happy 😃
                      Good for you. Optimism is a good thing.Hope your dealing with the other issue that's been bumming you out.
                      The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X