Having a relapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a relapse

I woke up Monday morning in a relapse. I had a previous thread about my mri showing progression on my spinal cord and my Neuro was taking me off tec. and was checking my jcv index to see if I could be put back on Ty.

My jcv index is too high so he told me to stay on tec until ocrelizumab gets approved.

Marco- He would not put me on rituximab.

Monday was bad with several sx. Tuesday was worst. I am feeling a little better with some sx gone, some lessened but what is really scaring me are my arms. Up until now the only sx I've had in my arms is burning. Now I'm feeling pressure and tiredness. The pressure may be muscle tightening hard to explain.

I searched the board for arm spasticity but didn't find much.

I told my neuro that maybe that's what I am feeling, so he told me to take 1 20mg baclofen in the morning and 1 at lunch and 3 at bedtime. I started that today. I don't want to take steroids.

So, that's the latest.

I could use some prayers.
    God Bless Us All

Sending prayers
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Prayers...

Reg53,

I'm so sorry to hear you are having a relapse. I'm saying a prayer for you right now.

Debbie

Comment

So sorry, Reg. Sending prayers.
        Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

SNOOPY, DebbieB and Kimba22--Thank you for your prayers.:
          God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
          X