Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tecfidera

Good morning,

I just started this yesterday and so far - no side effects. (I do have a stuffed up nose and I think that is from allergies though - even get a runy nose - rather strange). I am finding this hard to remember to take this the same times every day and hope I do not forget to take. I
    would like to know - if anyone takes vitamins - do you take them at the same time as you take the tec?

Thank you.

also have to take my vitamins. Sould

Tecfidera

Hi kippur
    I always take my AM pill with breakfast and my PM pill with dinner. I understand that you can take any of your medications at the same time if you want to. Biogen has a great pill case that looks like a small tablet case. Look on the tecfidera website. It is a great pill organizer. I really like it. I have never missed a dose in the 2 months I have been on the medication.

www.tecfidera.com/support/reminder-tool.html

Comment

Pill organizer

Kippur

This website might show the pill organizer.

http://www.tecfidera.com/oral-ms-pil...g-started.html

Comment

Good luck, I took my tec everyday at the same time give or take a half hour! As for the vitamins, I have to start to take them I keep forgetting! So, not too sure on that..
        DX:1/6/12 "Bad becomes better when worse happens."

Comment

Hello kippur.

Glad your first day went well. I have been on Tec. for 8 mos. and I had very little side effect at first now I don't have any.

I take a muti-vitamin and D3. I take it in the morning along with all my meds.

Hope you continue to do well.
          God Bless Us All

Comment

Originally posted by rsinger View Post
            Kippur

This website might show the pill organizer.

http://www.tecfidera.com/oral-ms-pil...g-started.html
            Thank you rsinger - do you just call and ask them if they can send a pill organizer to use for their size pills?

Comment

Working...
            X