Resurgence of side effects after 2 months - and a racing heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resurgence of side effects after 2 months - and a racing heart

I started Tec in January. At the time I started, I was getting acupuncture treatments to help me avoid side effects. I went for about 6 weeks or so. I assumed that it was helping me but wasn't sure.

Well, I haven't been in a few weeks and now I'm pretty sure that it WAS helping.

Now, like clockwork, 3 hours after taking Tec in the morning I'm incredibly thirsty, am chilled but will get flushed for about 20 minutes, and my heart starts racing and/or beating irregularly. The heart thing happens often throughout the day.

I haven't been pre-medicating because I really didn't want to keep taking aspirin every day. I'm going to call my neuro about the heart thing because it's been interrupting my life. I haven't been sleeping all that well - I thought it was anxiety, but now I'm pretty sure my heart is just doing what it wants to when it wants to. Has anyone else had this kind of issue?

I did a little bit of googling and saw that some people have had low bp and a high heart rate on Tec. I'm going to go take my bp at the pharmacy today.

I'm otherwise healthy and run a few days a week, so this is weird for me.

oh yeah - and my nose starts running exactly 3 hours after taking Tec too.

Comment

Working...
    X