questions for biogen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

questions for biogen

I should be getting a call from the Biogen people any time now - doc faxed my script a few days ago.

What questions should I ask?

Sure hope it goes quick for you. I am still waiting on mine. I know my doc faxed it in on the 7th. They got it right out to CVS Specialty Pharmacy....who had it in their system until the 14th who couldn't process the form as my doc didn't print or stamp his name. That got that corrected yesterday so they just got a completed form to my insurer yesterday.

Fingers crossed for you my friend.....

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaAnn View Post
      Sure hope it goes quick for you. I am still waiting on mine. I know my doc faxed it in on the 7th. They got it right out to CVS Specialty Pharmacy....who had it in their system until the 14th who couldn't process the form as my doc didn't print or stamp his name. That got that corrected yesterday so they just got a completed form to my insurer yesterday.

Fingers crossed for you my friend.....
      So....do you have all of my paperwork and the appropriate signatures? LOL

Comment

Hey Ann, do you have Caremark? If so, how is that working?

Comment

Yes, all paperwork is now complete. Just spoke with pharmacy this morning. Blue Cross (insurer) wants more info from doctor as to why he wants me on this drug. So .... They sent it back to him. They said this could go back and forth a few times and could take 7 to 10 days. So ...

And no on Caremark.....

Comment

Originally posted by javaaddict View Post
            I should be getting a call from the Biogen people any time now - doc faxed my script a few days ago.

What questions should I ask?
            I would ask about side effects and any warning signs you should watch for. It would be wise to ask them about depression and any other side effects that are easy to miss.
            Good luck! I hope it goes well for you.

Comment

Thanks, TL.

My box should be here tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X