Flushing - it's back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flushing - it's back!

I am almost to the end of month 3. Yea - the symptoms are finally subsiding except.....

I stopped having the flushing just a couple of weeks into my first month. But it's back!

Anyone else have that happen? I am seriously hoping that doesn't mean the stomach issues I got past won't come back too?!?!

the flushing had stopped around week 2 for me. But due to the nausea I was having I stopped taking the two 240 pills a day and went just to one a day. Now week 3 after taking the one pill late in the day instead of the a.m. the flushing was back with all the redness and itchiness. I blamed it on my waiting too late in the day. I guess who knows!
    I hope your symptoms go back to be being gone!

Comment

Flushing

Ironic, I posted today that I'm having adverse side effects after a period of a few months free from the Rxs effects but mine have returned and are worse then ever, the effects are getting painful. I hope you don't go down this road. Hang in there...!
      Possible MS 1993, RRMS, Dx 2007, SPMS 2013. Avonex - Oct '07 - Jul '12, Gilenya - Sept '12 to May '13, Tecfidera - June '13 to present. You see things as they are and you ask why..I dream of things that never were and I ask 'Why Not?!'

Comment

bad itching

last night I was going crazy with being so itchy. I had to get up (1:00 a.m. and find a Benadryl remembered some people posted to take a Benadryl) Finally got to sleep but woke up feeling druggy I'm thinking from the Benadryl. The flushing and bad itching are back today/tonight too. I don't want to take Benadryl but I don't know what to try instead. Still just taking the one 240 mg a day. Stomach not right to go back to 2 a day.

I'll throw out there that day before yesterday I was feeling better walking than I have in so long. I managed to walk a few feet on my own. That was so exciting to me!!!! (Normally unable to walk without a shopping cart or shoulder of someone to hold on to) Look forward to another one of those brief spells (today wasn't good because of the Benadryl hangover and some bad family issues).

Now I need to tend to my hurting stomach and itchiness.

Comment

curious1 and emily06 - hope things get better for you both again soon!

Comment

Working...
          X