No announcement yet.

Still waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mizz Joey, have you started yet? Just wondering if so, how you are feeling. I'm starting tomorrow and that's a good thing, been off meds for over a month now and I am really starting to see changes, not good ones either.
    Another question for everyone on here, I keep reading people talking about LDN, what is that?

Comment

Originally posted by durgastiger View Post
      I meet with my other neurologist Wednesday and I'm going to ask him politely for a prescription for LDN if he doesn't I will never go to him again. So I was wondering if you can give me a direction to get the prescription for LDN.

I'm going to put a form on my website for people to get in touch with me.

I should have it on my site by the end of the day.

Thanks Jerry.
      No problem, I'll look for the link and send it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by dcancellarich View Post
        Mizz Joey, have you started yet? Just wondering if so, how you are feeling. I'm starting tomorrow and that's a good thing, been off meds for over a month now and I am really starting to see changes, not good ones either.
        Another question for everyone on here, I keep reading people talking about LDN, what is that?
        I took my first pill tonight and so far I don't know how I'm feeling. I'm very nervous so maybe my nerves are getting the best of me...I'm going to wait to see how I react before I say anything cuz I'm afraid of jinxing myself ha!

LDN at a normal does is given to addicts but at a low dose, 4.5mg being the optimal dose, is given to people who's immune systems are screwed up like ours. It can normalize the immune system — helping those with HIV/AIDS, cancer, autoimmune diseases, and central nervous system disorders. It's taken at bedtime and during our sleep it helps create endorphins. For me it helped me walk better. I didn't have walking issues until late last year when I was diagnosed. I had minimal symptoms for years prior but didn't know it was due to MS. I wish I would've known before so I would've never had this leg issue. I still struggle but with the LDN it's made it more tolerable.

Comment

Durgastiger....OOps I didn't see that message was meant for someone else lol...my bad. I'm still learning the ropes on here!

Comment

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
            october22,
            I want for you to stay healthy..period.
            Thanks, Jerry! I wish the same for you, too!

The ldn has helped me sleep!!!!! I can now fall asleep, stay asleep and if if I wake up, go back to sleep.

The other thing I've noticed is that right after I started the copax, I was hit with ridiculous sleepiness. All the time. Everyone swears it canNOT be caused by the copax but the timing is suspect. The ldn helped with that for awhile but now the copax is winning...

Comment

Good Morning! I took my first pill last night, felt a little queasy for about an hour then was fine (to be honest, not 100% sure if it was the pill or nerves).
              Took another one about a half hour ago and not feeling any side effects. I did make sure I ate before I took it both times, my doctor suggested that.
              I'll keep you all posted.

Comment

Originally posted by dcancellarich View Post
                Good Morning! I took my first pill last night, felt a little queasy for about an hour then was fine (to be honest, not 100% sure if it was the pill or nerves).
                Took another one about a half hour ago and not feeling any side effects. I did make sure I ate before I took it both times, my doctor suggested that.
                I'll keep you all posted.
                I was the same way. I thought I was getting warm and nauseous but it was my nerves. I'm about to take my fourth dose and I take an aspirin half an hour before and take the pill with a small meal and so far I'm okay! Knock on wood it continues to go well for us and especially when we up the dosage at the end of the first week!

Comment

Working...
                X