Aubagio to Ocrevus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aubagio to Ocrevus

I'm currently on Aubagio and will be moving to Ocrevus. I would love to hear from anyone who was on Aubagio and now Ocrevus and their experience. Thank you!
    Littlemissy

Update - I started Ocrevus - 1st infusion went well - no side effects - and next full one in November. However, my walking/numbness in legs isn't getting any better. I am wondering if this will get better with future injections. Would love to hear from folks regarding their progress.
    Littlemissy

Comment

Hi little missy. I have been taking Ocrevus for awhile now. I have come to the conclusion that once one goes on a drug , that one will never know how they would have faired had they not have taken it. I have experienced some progression no question but would it have been more if I hadn’t have taken it ?
      The facts say it slows progression by 25%. That’s a little help I guess. I would venture to say that I’ve had some benefits .
      Hopefully progression halts entirely but my lot in life is primary progressive , not relapsing remitting , so I don’t know.
      Damned MS is just such an individual thing anyway. Wishing you all the best with it.
      Your walking might improve and the tingling could go away. I’ve read that now the experts are saying the longer you take it , the better it is. But maybe they are just filling their pockets…who knows. Good luck.
      It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Thanks for responding. I appreciate it. I'm secondary progressive now and seems to be getting worse. My next full infusion is November and I'll post on progress after that as I'm told it will get better with more infusions. But, as you wrote.....who knows....
        Littlemissy

Comment

Working...
        X