Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oceanpride
    replied
    Thank you pb909. I’m kind of just in a rut with it all , and just wanted some encouragement from others. You have given me a little. I guess it is our only hope right now. Thanks for responding.
    I just haven’t got anybody to bounce this stuff on. Right before my last dose I seemed to be doing alright and afterwards not so much. I don’t know if it was the medication or the disease. I’ve been wondering ever since.

Leave a comment:

• pb909
    replied

A few thoughts for you:

I’m also PPMS and your age.
    I’m on Medicare and it is expensive.
    My Ocrevus doses: #1 5-2019 / #2 2-2020 / #3 11-2020 / #4 next month
    Hopefully it is slowing my progression but hard to know where I'd be without it.
    My neurologist says this is the best treatment available for me so I’m sticking with it.
    Best thing is my last 2 doses where at-home infusions!

Leave a comment:

• oceanpride
    replied
    Thanks KoKo.
    Probably just not much to report.
    That tells me a lot in itself.
    plus not many of us are PPMS.

Leave a comment:

• KoKo
    replied
    Hey oceanpride!

Bumping-up this thread, and hoping that you get some replies.

Leave a comment:

• oceanpride
    started a topic Reports??

Reports??

So I’ve taken Ocrevus for the last I guess three full years now. Next dose is scheduled for July. I’m losing my insurance coverage because it’s expensive and we just a little company. Too small of an employee number to absorb the new rates. I guess they got ways of doing it. I’m PPMS so there’s still been some progression. I’m just wondering if it’s any good? Nuro says no reason why I shouldn’t continue to take it. I’m 62 almost. Some days I feel better. Some worse.
    I guess insurance is only good till you start using it. I wanted to stretch it out but they want to stay with the protcall
    just wondering how everyone else was doing on it. And what their thoughts were. I know PPMS AND RRMS are horses of different colours. So I guess if I’m progressing it would be a slower progression taking rather than not. Seems like more fatigue lately but also been dealing with a lot at work. Was just putting this out here to get some feed back. Any progressive patients here with any thing to report, now that we’ve
    been on it for awhile now ?
    just curious. And wanting to share notes
    Thanks
Working...
X