Delay due to cold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delay due to cold?

Going to message my neuro, but what are the chances my infusion (scheduled for Thursday) is delayed because I just got an antibiotic shot? I TRULY do not think I have an infection and believe this is just nasty allergies. To be safe, I made an appointment with my PCP. She said there was fluid in my ears, my nose was swollen and my throat looked rough. But I don’t feel SICK! I don’t have any fever.

I have a prescription for antibiotics too. However, the pharmacy is closed now. I can start those tomorrow morning. Again, I don’t feel like they’re necessary, but I trust my doc enough to take them. I just don’t want to have to reschedule my infusion.

She also said she’d give me a steroid shot, but wanted me to check with my neuro first to make sure it was ok to get one so close to the infusion date.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    DX 3/2018; started Ocrevus 3/30/18 (EDSS 2.5)

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day."
    - 2 Corinthians 4:16

Just an update! I was able to get my first full dose of Ocrevus last week. Since I didn’t have a fever, they went ahead with it.
    DX 3/2018; started Ocrevus 3/30/18 (EDSS 2.5)

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day."
    - 2 Corinthians 4:16

Comment

Would love to hear more about your first full dose?

I am new to this board so I just asked on your first O post wanting to know about you second half of the first - then I figured out this forum and how I can search! Yay me

so I know how you first two went and am very curious about how you’re feeling after this last one?

so happy to hear humor in you writing - thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X