Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready for first full infusion & feeling down.?.?.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for first full infusion & feeling down.?.?.?

I had my first two half doses in October 2017 and am due for my first full infusion in May. When I had the first two doses, my reaction was similar for both. I had slight allergic reaction, nothing serious and just felt a little crummy for a couple days. Then I just felt great. My memory seemed sharper, fatigue decreased a lot, I could focus better, and the majority of my day to day symptoms including nerve pain and cramping seemed to decrease. Now, one month out from my first full dose, and I feel down and out again. No energy, debilitating fatigue; both physical and mental, leg cramps, nerve pain and numbness. Has anyone else experienced this? I am wondering if the meds are just wearing off but am not sure if it is normal or not.

I will have my second full dose of Ocrevus in May. I can relate to how you are feeling after being able to do and go for a while after infusion and then feeling down and out.
    I really do feel that Ocrevus is helping me in that I seem to bounce back quicker after a little “flare” and that’s improvement for sure. So glad I’m on this drug and look forward to even better days. Sometimes I think stress, the weather, etc., play a big role in how I’m feeling.
    Wishing you the best and praying we both will feel better after our May infusions,

Marilyn
    Marilyn

Comment

Momma, I had my first full dose in Jan. I haven't had any improvements in my sx's even for a short time. It would be disappointing having your sx's get better then go back.

I hope you start feeling better again soon.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

I wish you All well !
        G-d bless..
        Linda
        Linda

Comment

Working...
        X