OCREVUScould

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OCREVUScould

64 yo male, my balance is getting worse and worse and now walking with a walker, and grabbing walls and furniture in the house to steady myself. On Monday 9-18 I received my first dose of Ocrevus. When I returned home I noticed I was not grabbing for walls and furniture like I was before. Tuesday morning I was walking straight and steadily.

I went to see 2 of my neurologist and their mouths dropped open when they saw me walking. I asked both of them how can this be from being on Ocrevus for one day and they said they didn't know. So when I got home I contacted the manufacturer and asked them if I am a freak of nature or is this Ocrevus working that fast and that good. They could not answer me because their Trial notes didn't start until after 8 weeks. It's like a light switch being flipped on giving me my balance and walk back. I'm not saying I'm cured but I would say I'm 90% back to normal.

Thursday morning, 3rd day on Ocrevus I went to pull my wife's car out and my legs felt stiff so I started to stretch them and I started doing squats on the driveway without holding onto anything. I went in and showed my wife and tears were coming out of me. I really didn't think I would ever feel like this ever again. Anyone have almost instant response from Ocrevus? I'm afraid it's all a dream.

Re: O treatment

O my goodness,
    thanks so much for your share, I’m starting on Monday 1st 1/2 dose. Until I read your post I was on the fence. Amen to improving. That’s just what I’ve been trying to find on here is someone to explain the after.
    thanks

Originally posted by Spiders View Post
    64 yo male, my balance is getting worse and worse and now walking with a walker, and grabbing walls and furniture in the house to steady myself. On Monday 9-18 I received my first dose of Ocrevus. When I returned home I noticed I was not grabbing for walls and furniture like I was before. Tuesday morning I was walking straight and steadily.

I went to see 2 of my neurologist and their mouths dropped open when they saw me walking. I asked both of them how can this be from being on Ocrevus for one day and they said they didn't know. So when I got home I contacted the manufacturer and asked them if I am a freak of nature or is this Ocrevus working that fast and that good. They could not answer me because their Trial notes didn't start until after 8 weeks. It's like a light switch being flipped on giving me my balance and walk back. I'm not saying I'm cured but I would say I'm 90% back to normal.

Thursday morning, 3rd day on Ocrevus I went to pull my wife's car out and my legs felt stiff so I started to stretch them and I started doing squats on the driveway without holding onto anything. I went in and showed my wife and tears were coming out of me. I really didn't think I would ever feel like this ever again. Anyone have almost instant response from Ocrevus? I'm afraid it's all a dream.

Comment

Working...
    X