Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great News For PPMS!!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc...s/amp/38392548

So, jamilea ! Your post from before Christmas 2016 had something positive for PPMSers but, as always, Ocrelizumab has disappeared somewhere into the 'void' ! You know, like getting only 'hash' on the TV screen. Information! But useless noise ! Every time, over the past 10 years, the 'promising treatment turned up to be a '0'. Something's gonna turn up for Progressive MS. We just have to wait while the pharmas develop another 14 or so for Relapsing Remitting MS ! lol

Comment

I messaged my doctor about this, and if her reply containsany new information I will let you all know.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
        So, jamilea ! Your post from before Christmas 2016 had something positive for PPMSers but, as always, Ocrelizumab has disappeared somewhere into the 'void' ! You know, like getting only 'hash' on the TV screen. Information! But useless noise ! Every time, over the past 10 years, the 'promising treatment turned up to be a '0'. Something's gonna turn up for Progressive MS. We just have to wait while the pharmas develop another 14 or so for Relapsing Remitting MS ! lol

From February 14, 2016
        Originally posted by Marco View Post
        It's doubtful that Ocrelizumab will be available in 2016
        On February 6, 2017
        Originally posted by Marco;
        I believe Ocrelizumab will be approved within 51 days. Hopefully, the first PPMS patients are being treated before summer.

Comment

Thanks for the update Marco.
          Am kinda waiting on ocrevus now.
          In aus we usually follow the states by about a year for new drugs to be approved.
          All the best.

Comment

Working...
          X