where is Shahnader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is Shahnader?

Shahnader used to comment regularly, and availed himself of stem cells in Israel and then CCSVI. No reports recently. Wonder how he is doing and what new MS therapies he is into.

I remember one of his last posts where he was talking about all his improvements in the same post where he mentioned the positive change going from using canes to using a walker.

I am using canes the step towards the walked would be considered serious progression. We don't all seem to have the same idea what constitutes progression and what is a cure.

Humans understandably seem to have a built in defence for something they pay a lot of money for.

Comment

Shah says hi

hi to all,
      trying to always stay as objective as possible, i kept an accurate weekly (first 3 months) and monthly (first 12 months) log of my improvements or lack there of on the thread called stem cell procedure in Israel where we noticed more than 33k visits.

to my big disappointment, the admin staff of MSWorld decided to remove this 52 page thread, and not even archive it ! this is when i decided to part with MSWorld. i haven't stopped talking about the stem cell transplants or CCSVI, and have confidence that performing both procedures are beneficial, but varies amongst different individuals depending on their stage and type of their MS.

in summary i noticed improvements in the first 12 months post treatment, some sustained some wore off to some degree. would i do it again ? absolutely yes. would i start another thread on MSWorld talking about it ? no i won't.

in my case, the way i was using 2 canes were wrong, and had to move to a walker for better safety. this has nothing to do with progression or improvement, and was mentioned in the post since it was a part of my update.

im more than happy to email my weekly and monthly logs of post treatment to anybody who is interested.
      just send me an email.

Lets remember why i started that thread : to get my fellow stem cell veterans' feedback, as objective as can be.

best to all
      Shah
      Dream as if you'll live forever
      live as if you'll die today

Comment

Hello Shah, my fellow stem cell friend

Like you, I am disappointed in MS removing all of the posts about our stem cell experiences, your in Israel and mine in Costa Rica. I never ever claimed I was cured; but stem cell treatment worked better than any of the DMD's I had taken in just 4 years of my diagnosis. I was quickly heading towards permanent disability and couldn't wait for the FDA process. I had amazing benefits 3 years ago, some that diminished over time, but still remarkable life changing benefits. I am still on no MS meds any longer and like you Shah, would do it again! Stem cell therapy is my future of treating my disease until there is a cure. Thanks MS World for choosing what information fellow MS'ers should have access to. iLoveMyNewStemCells and Shah's too!
        - Holly
        "Act as though it is impossible to fail."
        iLoveMyNewStemCells

Comment

Thank you Sparky10

I wanted to thank you for your efforts as a moderator. I have been a member of MS World since right after my diagnosis in 2004. I haven't always been an active poster, but I gained much strength, understanding, and knowledge from others here at different times over the years. I still have MS and some days are still better than others, but I continue to learn and fight for the betterment of my future.
          - Holly
          "Act as though it is impossible to fail."
          iLoveMyNewStemCells

Comment

Holly,
            its great to hear from you. your Costa Rica thread was and will be an inspiration for MSers who want to take a serious step towards stem cell transplant. i believe we should stay active on these boards and communicate as much as we can.
            Sparky's post is heart warming (thank you Sparky).
            if we can resurrect those two threads it will be valuable for the MS community. it has tons of input from different sources. the two that i'm talking about are :

stem cell procedure in Costa Rica
            stem cell procedure in Israel

i believe they disappeared late 2010.
            Hope they could be added back on,

Best
            Shah

Originally posted by SanDiegoGirl View Post
            Like you, I am disappointed in MS removing all of the posts about our stem cell experiences, your in Israel and mine in Costa Rica. I never ever claimed I was cured; but stem cell treatment worked better than any of the DMD's I had taken in just 4 years of my diagnosis. I was quickly heading towards permanent disability and couldn't wait for the FDA process. I had amazing benefits 3 years ago, some that diminished over time, but still remarkable life changing benefits. I am still on no MS meds any longer and like you Shah, would do it again! Stem cell therapy is my future of treating my disease until there is a cure. Thanks MS World for choosing what information fellow MS'ers should have access to. iLoveMyNewStemCells and Shah's too!
            Dream as if you'll live forever
            live as if you'll die today

Comment

Working...
            X