Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Univ. of TX Remyelination trial - Neuron repair - Noticeable reduction in MS symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Univ. of TX Remyelination trial - Neuron repair - Noticeable reduction in MS symptoms

If you are interested in a new therapy that reduces MS symptoms, please check out this clinical trial at the University of Texas Southwestern. I know it works. Info on study and contact details are here: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03993171

My personal update: Remyelination phase 2 clinical trial update | MultipleSclerosis.net

Happy to answer any questions.

Thank you so much for the update! I am really happy to read thru your progress and hope it continues. So glad you were able to participate it this exciting trial. Please keep us updated.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Yes I am very interested. Thank you for sharing. Improvements six weeks in !
      I hope you continue to update every week or so.
      It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Hello beethoven13, I just read your update, it is so exciting and I am so happy your ms sx's have gotten better and I pray it continues.
        I do have a question. I have permanent drop foot dr said exon doesn't work anymore. Do you know if this drug will help the exon?

Hope you have continued improvements.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

This sounds exciting. I have a lot of MS symptoms, but the one that currently has the greatest negative impact on my quality of life is heat intolerance.

Reading through the exclusion criteria is interesting. I will need more information to see if I could qualify. The next hurdle would be getting from Austin to Dallas, but that's a struggle for another day.

Thank you again for sharing.

Comment

Does this 'remyelination' mean that MSers can and will regain their previous functions ? I would beg and steal for this therapy if I could regain my health and functions !

Comment

Working...
            X