Siponimod Approved (Mayzent tablets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shimjockey View Post
    It's all done with fingers crossed KoKo, I'm scientific that way. Happy weekend!
    I hear ya, my friend.

Happy weekend to you as well!
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

, The sun is out!

Comment

Good morning
        3 years later and still doing great on Mayzent. No relapse, just a few days here and there where i might not feel 100%. The only "concern" right now is my white blood cell count is lower so my neuro wants to keep an eye on it every 3 months but as of right now no plan to switch medications. I did have some liver enzyme count issue but with diet and exercise (i've lost 56 pounds since April) it went back to normal. Keep us updated!
        Dx March 2018; possible first episode: August 2011
        Tysabri May 2018-June 2019, Mayzent July 2019

Comment

It warms my heart to hear how you're doing Jennaly16. I did in my starter pack this morning and feel ready for the full dose in the morning. Losing 56 lbs. is incredible. You must feel like you're floating! Thanks for sharing how great you''re doing!

Comment

This drug should be pulled off the market. Large number of people on it reporting skin cancer, damage to their eyes, acne, and messing with their heart. Horrible drug! Reported to FDA for its removal. Stay away from Mayzent!!!
            I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

Bill Hicks

Comment

I'm still taking Mayzent. Has it helped? I don't know. The last year has been down hill for me. I did three rounds of BOTOX in my legs beginning in November 2022. It made me worse and has been down hill ever since. I'll have a MRI in Sept. and perhaps it will shed some light on whether the Mayzent has reduced lesions. I was doing better on Avonex but I know that my getting worse could just be the progression of the disease, plus getting older. (60)

Comment

Update. still on Mayzent. I think i'm on year 4 (started July 2019). I have had no issues, no lesions and no MS activity that has left a huge impact. I still get very tired and my cognition can be off when i'm exhausted but overall i forget i even have the disease. No heart problems either. I work out daily (including starting to run). Overall i feel great!
                Dx March 2018; possible first episode: August 2011
                Tysabri May 2018-June 2019, Mayzent July 2019

Comment

Working...
                X